Dr. Woo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1260 Innovation Pkwy
Greenwood, IN 46143Phone(317) 884-5200Fax(317) 884-5360
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loyola UniversityResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1984 - 1989
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 63 citationsRadiocarpal articular contact characteristics with scaphoid instabilityAlexander D. Blevens, Terry R. Light, Warren S. Jablonsky, D. G. Smith, Avinash G. Patwardhan, Marc E. Guay, Thomas S. Woo> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 1989 Sep 1
- Greater trochanteric nonunion from a gunshot injury: a case report.Thomas S Woo, Michael S. Pinzur> ;Orthopedics. 1989 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: