Are you Dr. Young?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office660 E 24th St
Kansas City, MO 64108Phone(816) 881-6600Fax(816) 404-1345
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Young, MD is a board certified pathologist in Kansas City, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, West Virginia, and Kansas. He is affiliated with Truman Medical Center-Hospital Hill.
Education & Training
- Emory UniversityFellowship, Forensic Pathology, 1988 - 1989
- Loma Linda UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1982 - 1984
- Loma Linda UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1981 - 1981
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- KS State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1988 - 1997
- CA State Medical License 1982 - Present
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Forensic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Fatal bronchial asthma with bilateral lung collapse.Young, T. W.> ;Am J Forensic Med Pathol. 2010 Oct 30
- Truman Medical Center-Hospital HillKansas City, Missouri