Are you Dr. Benning?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 71 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 E Carroll St
Salisbury, MD 21801Phone(410) 546-6400
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Timothy Benning, MD is a board certified pathologist in Salisbury, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Delaware, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with TidalHealth Peninsula and Atlantic General Hospital.
Education & Training
- The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina UniversityInternship, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1989 - 1990
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1985 - 1989
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 2006 - 2019
- MD State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1986 - 2019
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- Methods for cost-effectiveness study.Timothy L. Benning> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1998 Mar 1
- 7 citationsFilamentous Inclusions in Acinar Cell Carcinoma of the PancreasJ A Tucker, John D. Shelburne, T L Benning, L Yacoub, Micheline Federman> ;Ultrastructural Pathology. 1994 Jan 1
- 8 citationsNegative images due to clofazimine crystals simulating mai infection in a bronchoalveolar lavage specimenJan F. Silverman, John F. Holter, Lisa A. Berns, Timothy L. Benning, James S. A. Neill> ;Diagnostic Cytopathology. 1993 Oct 1
- Join now to see all