Timothy Bhattacharyya, MD
- 10215 Fernwood Rd
Bethesda, MD 20817
Phone: (301) 530-1010
Fax: (301) 897-8597
Dr. Bhattacharyya's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Orthopedic Trauma
Dr. Bhattacharyya's Education & Medical Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
- Washington University School of Medicine in St. LouisMedical School
Dr. Bhattacharyya's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Bhattacharyya's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A study on the effects of diclofenac sodium and etoricoxib in the treatment of osteoarthritis. Ghosh, S., Paul, S., Das, N., Bhattacharyya, T. K.; J Indian Med Assoc. 2007 May.
- Commentary on an article by Hannu T. Aro, MD, PhD, et al.: "Recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein-2: a randomized trial in open tibial fractures treated with reamed nail fixation". Bhattacharyya, T.; J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2011 May 4.
- Physician tiering by health plans in Massachusetts. Wadgaonkar, A. D., Schneider, E. C., Bhattacharyya, T.; J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2010 Sep 15.
Register to See Citations and 26 More...
- Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya, Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya, MD, Dr. T Bhattacharyya
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bhattacharyya's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, MD)
- George Schonholtz, MD
- David Higgins, MD
- Eric Tan, MD
- Carmen Petraglia, MD
- Stuart Winakur, MD
- Andre Grant, MD
- David Bernholt, MD
- Keith Alfieri, MD
- Christina Boulton, MD
- Wilbur Chang, MD