Are you Dr. Burke?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1201 Broad Rock Blvd
Richmond, VA 23249Phone+1 804-675-5114Fax+1 804-675-5236
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Timothy Burke, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Richmond, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and Florida. He is affiliated with Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center-Richmond and is an Associate Professor at Virginia Commonwealth University.
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1977 - 1981
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2016
- VA State Medical License 1980 - 2014
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Nuclear Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Transient rib abnormalities on radionuclide bone imaging related to breast reconstruction surgery.Timothy S. Burke> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 1991 Feb 1
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center-RichmondRichmond, Virginia