Dr. Clark is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2625 N Second St
Harrisburg, PA 17110Phone(717) 724-2791Fax(717) 724-2797
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- UPMC PinnacleResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 50 citationsOxidative Stress and its Implications for Future Treatments and Management of Alzheimer DiseaseTimothy A. Clark, Hyun Pil Lee, Raj K. Rolston, Xiongwei Zhu, Michael W. Marlatt, Rudy J. Castellani, Akihiko Nunomura, Gemma Casadesus, Mark A. Smith, Hyoung Gon Lee,...> ;International journal of biomedical science : IJBS. 2010 Sep 1
- 30 citationsRole of mitochondrial-mediated signaling pathways in Alzheimer disease and hypoxiaCristina Carvalho, Sónia C. Correia, Renato X. Santos, Susana Cardoso, Paula I. Moreira, Timothy A. Clark, Xiongwei Zhu, Mark A. Smith, George Perry> ;Journal of Bioenergetics and Biomembranes. 2009 Oct 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: