Are you Dr. Fendon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3815 Highland Ave
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Downers Grove, IL 60515Phone+1 630-275-5900Fax+1 630-734-1560
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Timothy Fendon, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Downers Grove, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois and Indiana. He is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Jesse Brown Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Northwest Health -Porter.
Education & Training
- Advocate Health Care/Advocate Christ Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern UniversityClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State License 2007 - 2023
- IL State License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine