Are you Dr. Hall?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15 Hospital Dr
York, ME 03909Phone(207) 351-2400Fax(207) 351-2193
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Timothy Hall, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in York, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. He is affiliated with York Hospital.
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 2006 - 2010
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Quantitative Ultrasound Detects Smooth Muscle Activity at the Cervical Internal Os in Vitro.Andrew P. Santoso, Joy Vink, George Gallos, Helen Feltovich, Timothy J. Hall> ;Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. 2020 Jan 1
- Erratum to 'A Quantitative Ultrasound-Based Multi-Parameter Classifier for Breast Masses' [Ultrasound Med Biol 45 (2019) 1603-1616].H. Nasief, Ivan M. Rosado-Mendez, James A. Zagzebski, Timothy J. Hall> ;Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. 2019 Jun 27
- 2 citationsQuantitative ultrasound and apoptotic death in the neonatal primate brainIvan M. Rosado-Mendez, Kevin K. Noguchi, Laura Castañeda-Martinez, George Kirvassilis, Sophie H. Wang, Francesca M. Manzella, Brant S. Swiney, Kobe Masuoka, Saverio Ca...> ;Neurobiology of Disease. 2019 Apr 2
- Join now to see all
- Quantifying Cervical Softness With Elasticity ImagingEunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute Of Child Health &Human Development2010–2011
- U.W. Radiological Sciences Training ProgramNational Cancer Institute2009–2011
- Quantitative Mechanical Imaging For Improving Breast Ultrasound DiagnosisNational Cancer Institute2009–2011
- Quantitative Ultrasound: A Novel Approach To Assessing The Pregnant CervixNational Center For Research Resources2010
- Detecting Changes In Cervical Microstructure With Quantitative UltrasoundEunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute Of Child Health &Human Development2009–2010
- Feasibility Of In-Vivo Determination Of Absolute Elastic TissueNational Cancer Institute2008–2009
- Palpation ImagingNational Cancer Institute2004–2008
- Core--Phantom DevelopmentNational Cancer Institute1996–1998
- Core--Interlaboratory CommunicationNational Cancer Institute1996–1998
- York HospitalYork, Maine