Timothy Maynard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- I am a certified Family Nurse Practitioner specialized in primary care and Aesthetic medicine. I was born in Huntington WV and lived most my life in Wayne County with the exception of my military service. We love our country, community, and plan to stay.
I see office patients in Ceredo and one day a week at the Eastern Hills Professional building. We also make house calls for those not able or have difficulty in getting out, and professionals who would rather not leave the office for a medical appointment providing the same level of care provided at the office.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP) Family Nurse Practitioner
Education & Training
- Marshall UniversityMasters, Family Nurse Practitioner, 2007 - 2014
- Marshall University baccalaureate, Nursing, summa cum laude, 2002 - 2006
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- summa cum laude Marshall University, 2006
- Sigma Theta TauMember
- American Nurses Association - ANAMember
Office402 West 4th St
Ceredo, WV 25507Phone(304) 908-1204Fax(304) 908-1224
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: