Dr. Murtha is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeYale New Haven Health
New Haven, CT 06510
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 2014 - 2019
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 2017 - 2020
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- A Novel Treatment for Metastatic Serous Cystadenocarcinoma Using a Microwave Ablation: Case Report and Review of the Literature.Timothy D. Murtha, Joshua Cornman-Homonoff, Rajasekhara Ayyagari, Xuchen Zhang, Ronald R. Salem> ;Pancreas. 2021 Mar 1
- A Critical Appraisal of the July Effect: Evaluating Complications Following Pancreaticoduodenectomy.Timothy D. Murtha, John W. Kunstman, James M. Healy, Peter S. Yoo, Ronald R. Salem> ;Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. 2020 Sep 1
- 7 citationsAnalysis of Activating GCM2 Sequence Variants in Sporadic Parathyroid Adenomas.Aaliyah Riccardi, Tori Aspir, Lilia Shen, Chia-Ling Kuo, Taylor C. Brown, Reju Korah, Timothy D. Murtha, Justin Bellizzi, Kourosh Parham, Tobias Carling, Jessica Costa...> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2019 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: