Tod Abrahams, MD
- 22 Bramhall St
Portland, ME 04102
Phone: (207) 662-2571
Dr. Abrahams's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology
Dr. Abrahams's Education & Medical Training
- Hospital For Special SurgResidency, Radiology
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Radiology
- Christiana Care Health ServicesResidency, General Surgery
- Wake Forest School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Abrahams's Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License1996 - 2014
- ME State Medical License1986 - 2014
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
Dr. Abrahams's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Hyperfunctioning parathyroid carcinoma. Abrahams, T. G., Hanks, P., Jones, M.; Skeletal Radiol. 2000 Feb.
- Nondisplaced shearing-type talar body fractures. Abrahams, T. G., Gallup, L., Avery, F. L.; Ann Emerg Med. 1994 Apr.
- Primary osseous malignant fibrous histiocytoma involving a rib. Laverdiere, J. T., Abrahams, T. G., Jones, M. A.; Skeletal Radiol. 1995 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 8 More...
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS California PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Tod Abrahams, Dr. Tod Abrahams, MD, Dr. T Abrahams, Dr. Tod G Abrahams
- 26 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 26 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Abrahams's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, ME)
- David Ahola, MD
- Cydney (Horsley) Cox, MD
- Charles Bruno, DO
- Bernadette Jakomin, MD
- Jennifer Talmadge, MD
- Pamela Jensen, MD
- David Langdon, MD
- Jennifer Fife, MD
- Joseph Field, DO
- Charles Humphrey, MD