Tom Fitch, MD
Associate Professor, Internal Medicine, Mayo Medical School
- 13400 E Shea Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
Phone: (480) 301-8000
Dr. Fitch's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Hematology: General Hematology
Dr. Fitch's Education & Medical Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationFellowship, Medical Oncology
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Kansas School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Fitch's Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License1988 - 2015
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineHematology
- American Board of Internal MedicineMedical Oncology
- American Board of Internal MedicineHospice & Palliative Medicine
Dr. Fitch's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Fitch's Clinical Trials
- White Wine for Appetite Loss: A Randomized, Controlled, Non-Blinded TrialStart of enrollment: 2009 Jul 01
Fitch, T.R.,Isley, A.L.,Jatoi, A.
- A Phase III, Randomized Study of the Effects of Parenteral Iron, Oral Iron, or No Iron Supplementation on the Erythropoietic Response to Darbepoetin Alfa for Cancer Patients With Chemotherapy-Associated AnemiaStart of enrollment: 2006 Jan 01
Fitch, T.R.,Loprinzi, C.L.
- Phase II Trial of Weekly Nab (Nanoparticle Albumin Bound)-Paclitaxel (Nab-paclitaxel) (Abraxane®) in Combination With Gemcitabine in Patients With Metastatic Breast CancerStart of enrollment: 2005 Aug 01
Fitch, T.R.,Hobday, T.J.,Roy, V.,Stella, P.J.
Dr. Fitch's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The use of Ginkgo biloba for the prevention of chemotherapy-related cognitive dysfunction in women receiving adjuvant treatment for breast cancer, N00C9. Barton, D. L.,Burger, K.,Novotny, P. J.,Fitch, T. R.,Kohli, S.,Soori, G.,Wilwerding, M. B.,Sloan, J. A.,Kottschade, L. A.,Rowland, K. M.,Dakhil, S. R.,Nikcevich, D. A.,Lop...; Support Care Cancer. 2013 Apr.
- Phase 2 Trial of Paclitaxel Polyglumex with Capecitabine for Metastatic Breast Cancer. Northfelt, D. W., Allred, J. B., Liu, H., Hobday, T. J., Rodacker, M. W., Lyss, A. P., Fitch, T. R., Perez, E. A.,; Am J Clin Oncol. 2012 Dec 1.
- Neoadjuvant chemoradiation compared to neoadjuvant radiation alone and surgery alone for Stage II and III soft tissue sarcoma of the extremities. Curtis, K.K., Ashman, J.B., Beauchamp, C.P., Schwartz, A.J., Callister, M.D., Dueck, A.C., Gunderson, L.L., Fitch, T.R.; Radiat Oncol. 2011.
Register to See Citations and 32 More...
Dr. Fitch's Professional Memberships
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
Physicians, view Dr. Fitch's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Hematology, AZ)
- Michael Stanek, DO
- Ambuga Badari, MD
- Michael Long, MD
- Mahesh Seetharam, MD
- Irwin Levey, MD
- Harshita Paripati, MD
- John Feagler, MD
- Demetrio Mamani, MD
- Anita Koszyk-Szewczyk, MD
- Jorge Munoz Vega, MD