Toree Malasanos, MD
SVP Vheda Health
- Gainesville, FL
Phone: (352) 641-0146
Fax: (352) 505-6940
Dr. Malasanos's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Endocrinology: General Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric Diabetes Endocrinology
- Clinical Interests: Obesity, childhood
Dr. Malasanos's Faculty Appointments & Work History
- SVP Care ManagementVheda Health
Intensive management of chronic conditions (diabetes) by mobile telemedicine platform. Engage, empower, educate. We provide the technology and the staffing.
Dr. Malasanos's Education & Medical Training
- University of FloridaFellowship, Pediatric Endocrinology
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San AntonioResidency, Pediatrics
- University of Florida College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Malasanos's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics, 1988
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Endocrinology, 1989
Dr. Malasanos's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Tanner stage 4 breast development in adults: forensic implications. Rosenbloom, A. L., Rohrs, H. J., Haller, M. J., Malasanos, T. H.; Pediatrics. 2012 Oct.
- Exploration of food addiction in pediatric patients: A preliminary investigation. Merlo, L.J., Klingman, C., Malasanos, T.H., Silverstein, J.H.; J Addict Med. 2009 Mar.
- Advances in telemedicine in the 21st century. Malasanos, T.H., Burlingame, J.A., Muir, A.; Adv Pediatr. 2004.
Register to See Citations and 14 More...
Physicians, view Dr. Malasanos's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Endocrinology, FL)
- Miladys Palau, MD
- Ma Teresita (Dela Rosa) Ribay, MD
- Janet Silverstein, MD
- Allen Root, MD
- Ernesto Blanco, MD
- Henry Rodriguez, MD
- Nelly Mauras, MD
- Larry Deeb, MD
- Samuel Freedman, MD
- Martha (Taboada Vergara) Taboada, MD