Tracey Holsinger, MD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University School of Medicine
- 508 Fulton St
Durham Va Medical Center, Mail Station 116a
Durham, NC 27705
Phone: (919) 286-0411
Fax: (919) 416-5832
Dr. Holsinger's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Pain Medicine
Dr. Holsinger's Education & Medical Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Geriatric Psychiatry
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Virginia School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Holsinger's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License1993 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyGeriatric Psychiatry
Dr. Holsinger's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Screening for cognitive impairment: comparing the performance of four instruments in primary care. Holsinger, T., Plassman, B. L., Stechuchak, K. M., Burke, J. R., Coffman, C. J., Williams, J. W.; J Am Geriatr Soc. 2012 Jun.
- Cognitive impairment and outcomes in older adult survivors of acute myocardial infarction: findings from the translational research investigating underlying disparities in acute myocardial infarction patients' health status registry. Gharacholou, S. M., Reid, K. J., Arnold, S. V., Spertus, J., Rich, M. W., Pellikka, P. A., Singh, M., Holsinger, T., Krumholz, H. M., Peterson, E. D., Alexander, K. P.; Am Heart J. 2011 Nov.
- Acceptability of dementia screening in primary care patients. Holsinger, T., Boustani, M., Abbot, D., Williams, J. W.; Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2011 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 12 More...
- Dr. Tracey Holsinger, Dr. Tracey Holsinger, MD, Dr. T Holsinger
- 21 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 21 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Holsinger's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NC)
- Frederick Whiskin, MD
- Cheryl Rozanov, MD
- Tyehimba Hunt-Harrison, MD
- Gail Kase, MD
- Savitha Upadhya, MD
- Julia Burns, MD
- Camillo Gualtieri, MD
- Linda Mc Glasson, MD
- Haroon Saeed, MD
- Norman Litchfield, MD