Dr. Miller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3950 Beaubien St
Children's Specialty Center- 3rd Floor
Detroit, MI 48201Phone(305) 243-3166Fax(305) 243-8929
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston Children's HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Gastroenterology, 1989 - 1991
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1988 - 1989
- Boston Children's HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1985 - 1988
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2016 - 2020
- FL State Medical License 2003 - 2020
- Evaluating an Exercise Program to Reduce Cardiovascular Risk Factors in Children Infected With HIV Start of enrollment: 2008 Dec 01Somarriba, G.,Miller, T.L.
- Vascular Endothelial Inflammation and Dysfunction in Pediatric Long-term Cancer Survivors Start of enrollment: 2007 Oct 01Somarriba, G.,Miller, T.L.
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsLeft ventricular diastolic dysfunction in HIV-uninfected infants exposed in utero to antiretroviral therapy.Steven E. Lipshultz, Nao Sasaki, Bruce Thompson, Benjamin W. Eidem, Irene Cheng, Steven D. Colan, Sharon E. O'Brien, Shahnawaz M. Amdani, William T. Shearer, Endel Joh...> ;AIDS. 2020 Mar 15
- 1 citationsThird Trimester Vitamin D Status Is Associated With Birth Outcomes and Linear Growth of HIV-Exposed Uninfected Infants in the United StatesChristopher R. Sudfeld, Denise L. Jacobson, Noe Maldonado Rueda, Daniela Neri, Armando J. Mendez, Laurie Butler, Suzanne Siminski, Kristy Hendricks, Claude A. Mellins,...> ;Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes. 2019 Jul 1
- 1 citationsA Comparison of Metabolic Outcomes Between Obese HIV-Exposed Uninfected Youth From the PHACS SMARTT Study and HIV-Unexposed Youth From the NHANES Study in the United S...Jennifer Jao, Denise L. Jacobson, Wendy Yu, William Borkowsky, Mitchell E. Geffner, Elizabeth J. McFarland, Kunjal Patel, Paige L. Williams, Tracie L. Miller> ;Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes. 2019 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Mitochondrial Determinants Of Metabolic Disease In Hiv-Infected ChildrenNational Institute Of Nursing Research2010–2011
- Dietary Intakes And Patterns, Biomarkers, And Maternal And Infant Outcomes In HIVEunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute Of Child Health &Human Development2009–2010
- Atherosclerotic Risk And Response To Exercise Intervention In HIV+ ChildrenNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute2008–2010
- Nutritional Assessment &Interventions For HIV Infected Infants And ChildrenNational Center For Research Resources2004
- Effect Of Exercise On Cardiovascular &Nutrition OutcomeNational Center For Research Resources2004
- Nutritional Evaluation And Intervention Of HIV Infected Infants And ChildrenNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases1999–2002
- Nutritional Assessment And Interventions For HIV Infected Infants And ChildrenNational Center For Research Resources1998–2002
- Nutritional Assessment And Interventions In Pediatric HIVNational Center For Research Resources1996–2002
- Nutritional Evaluation And Interventions Of HIV Infected Infants And ChildrenNational Center For Research Resources1998–2001
- Body Composition And Energy Requirement In Pediatric HIV InfectionNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases1996–1998
- Nutritional Evaluation And Interventions Of HIV Infected Infants And ChildrenNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases1994–1998
- GI And Nutritional Effects Of Pediatric HIV InfectionNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases1990–1991
- Jackson Health SystemMiami, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: