Dr. Markham is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6411 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030Phone(713) 500-6254Fax(713) 500-0730
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - HoustonFellowship, Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, 2016 - 2017
- University of Texas Health Science Center - HoustonResidency, Anesthesiology, 2011 - 2015
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Assessment of a multimodal analgesia protocol to allow the implementation of enhanced recovery after cardiac surgery: Retrospective analysis of patient outcomes.Markham, T.,Wegner, R.,Hernandez, N.,Lee, J. W.,Choi, W.,Eltzschig, H. K.,Zaki, J.> ;J Clin Anesth. 2018 Nov 10
- Intraoperative assessment of pulmonary artery pressure using transesophageal echocardiography in patients undergoing cardiac surgery.Zaki, J. F.,Aijazi, M.,Wong, M. A.,Choi, W.,Moise, O. L.,Tran, S. F.,Pawelek, T. R.,Zhou, S. F.,Sheinbaum, R.,Fonseca, A. C.,Markham, T.> ;Proc (Bayl Univ Med Cent). 2019 Apr 06
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical CenterHouston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: