Dr. Reebye is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5318 Nc 55
Durham, NC 27713Phone(919) 806-2912
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Uday Reebye is an oral & maxillofacial surgeon in Durham, NC and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Duke Regional Hospital and Surgical Center for Dental Professionals. He received his medical degree from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and has been in practice 13 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including French. He is experienced in mandible fracture, oral surgery, alveolar ridge augmentation, dental implants, and reconstructive surgical procedures. He is the first surgeon to complete a full arch dental implant reconstruction with robotic assisted surgery.
Education & Training
- Stony Brook MedicineChief Residency, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, 2006 - 2007
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineChief Residency, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, 2006 - 2007
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineResidency, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, 2005 - 2007
- University of North Carolina HospitalsInternship, Surgery, 2004 - 2005
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 2004
- boston universityDMD, Dentistry, 1994 - 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1998 - 2016
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryOral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsAccuracy of haptic robotic guidance of dental implant surgery for completely edentulous arches.Scotty L. Bolding, Uday N. Reebye> ;Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry. 2021 Mar 4
- Perspective-Based Surgical Videography in Private Practice: Pros, Cons, and Where to Improve.Garrett G. Willard, Saad A. Khan, Samuel Min, Aaron Park, Uday N. Reebye> ;Surgical Innovation. 2020 May 14
- Osteomyelitis or osteitisSanjay P. Prabhu, Saad A. Khan, Alexander L. Doudnikoff, T. Peters, Uday N. Reebye> ;British Dental Journal. 2020 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Yomi Robotic System from Neocis Gets FDA Approval for Full-Arch Dental ImplantsJuly 29th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: