- 2737 Navarre
Bldg B Suite # 204
Oregon, OH 43616
Phone: (419) 697-0011
Fax: (419) 697-7773
Dr. Khazan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Infectious Disease: General Infectious Disease
Dr. Khazan's Education & Medical Training
- Medical College of Ohio at ToledoFellowship, Infectious Disease
- Medical College of Ohio at ToledoResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of MarylandResidency, Neurology
- Medical College of Ohio at ToledoInternship, Transitional Year
- University of Toledo College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Khazan's Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
Dr. Khazan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Diclofenac sodium and bruising. Khazan, U., Toth, M., Mutgi, A.; Ann Intern Med. 1990 Mar 15.
- Norwegian scabies in a patient with AIDS. Donabedian, H., Khazan, U.; Clin Infect Dis. 1992 Jan.
- Strain delineation and epidemiology of Candida (Clavispora) lusitaniae. Merz, W. G., Khazan, U., Jabra-Rizk, M. A., Wu, L. C., Osterhout, G. J., Lehmann, P. F.; J Clin Microbiol. 1992 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Uri Khazan, Dr. Uri Khazan, MD, Dr. U Khazan
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Khazan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Infectious Disease, OH)
- Matthew Schinabeck, MD
- Roberta Persaud, MD
- J Walton Tomford, MD
- Joel Kammeyer, MD
- Senu Apewokin, MD
- Rana Traboulsi, MD
- Grace Mccomsey, MD
- Shyamala Jagtap, MD
- Denise Signs, MD
- W Grant Starrett, MD