Are you Dr. Kassicieh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3501 Cattlemen Rd
Sarasota, FL 34232Phone(941) 955-5858Fax(941) 955-0044
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. V Kassicieh, DO is a board certified neurologist in Sarasota, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Ohio.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1984 - 1987
- Kirksville Osteopathic Medical CenterClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 1986 - 2022
- OH State License 1983 - 1998
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- AOA Board of Neurology and Psychiatry Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 314 citationsIntramuscular injection of botulinum toxin for the treatment of wrist and finger spasticity after a stroke.Allison Brashear, Mark Forrest Gordon, Elie P. Elovic, V. Daniel Kassicieh, Christina Marciniak, Mai Do, Chia Ho Lee, Stephen Jenkins, Catherine C. Turkel> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2002 Aug 8