Dr. Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office186 Joralemon Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201Phone(929) 455-2399
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 2012 - 2014
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsHemoglobin A1c and the relationship to stage and grade of endometrial cancer.Erin E. Stevens, Sarah Yu, Melanie Van Sise, Tana S. Pradhan, Vanessa Lee, Michael L. Pearl, Yi-Chun Lee, Ovadia Abulafia> ;Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics. 2012 Jul 14
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: