Are you Dr. Dua?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8542 N Canton Center Rd
Canton, MI 48187Phone(734) 455-8310Fax(734) 455-8318
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Veena Dua, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Canton, Michigan. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. She is affiliated with St. Mary Mercy Hospital, Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, and Ascension St. Mary's of Michigan.
Education & Training
- Sinai-Grace HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1978 - 1980
- Westland Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1974 - 1975
- William Beaumont HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1973 - 1974
- William Beaumont HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1973
- Sinai-Grace HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1970 - 1970
- G.S.V.M Medical College KanpurClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1973 - 2016
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology with Special Competence in Nuclear Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsComparison of radionuclear scintigraphy and liver biopsy in the evaluation of neonatal cholestasis.Vasundhara Tolia, Reuben S. Dubois, Amir F. Kagalwalla, Sandra Fleming, Veena Dua> ;Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 1986 Jan 1