Venkata Aligeti, MD
Advanced Heart Care
- 4708 Alliance Blvd.
Plano, TX 75093
Phone: (469) 326-2636
Dr. Aligeti's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Cardiology: Interventional
Dr. Aligeti's Education & Medical Training
- Drexel University/Hahnemann University HospitalFellowship, Interventional Cardiology
- University of Tennessee Medical Center at KnoxvilleFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
- University of TennesseeResidency, Internal Medicine
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine
- Kakatiya Medical College NTRMedical School
Dr. Aligeti's Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineCardiovascular Disease
Dr. Aligeti's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A Comparison of VerifyNow(R) with PlateletMapping(R) -Detected Aspirin Resistance and Correlation with Urinary Thromboxane. Carroll, R. C.,Craft, R. M.,Snider, C. C.,Aligeti, V. R.,Wortham, D. C.; Anesth Analg. 2013 Feb.
- Aorto-Right Atrial Fistula Following Transseptal Catheterization and Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation. Aligeti, V.R., South, H.L., Hirsh, J.B., Wortham, D.C.; J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2012 Jun.
- Turner's syndrome and coronary artery disease. Aligeti, V.R., Horn, H.R.; Am J Cardiol. 2007 Mar 1.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
Physicians, view Dr. Aligeti's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Cardiology, TX)
- Alfred Brady Jr., MD
- Robert Kowal, MD
- John Jayachandran, MD
- Elie Mouhayar, MD
- Andrew Owens, MD
- Arjumand Hashmi, MD
- David May, MD
- Wassim Choucair, MD
- Harry Gibbs, MD
- Kenneth Otah Sr., MD