Are you Dr. Hanes?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Maplewood Avenue
Ronceverte, WV 24970Phone(304) 647-1148Fax(304) 647-3006
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Verna Hanes, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Ronceverte, West Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia, Delaware, and Texas. She is affiliated with Greenbrier Valley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Walter Reed Army Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1979 - 1981
- Georgetown University Hospital - Washington Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1975
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 2004 - 2017
- WV State Medical License 1988 - 2016
- TX State Medical License 1984 - 2014
- VA State Medical License 1976 - 2016
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsMyocardial abscess complicating myocardial infarctionRamsey Behnam, Steven Walter, Verna Hanes> ;Journal of The American Society of Echocardiography. 1995 May 1
- Greenbrier Valley Medical CenterRonceverte, West Virginia