Victor Ankoma-Sey, MD
- 6410 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 799-8300
Fax: (713) 799-8305
Dr. Ankoma-Sey's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Gastroenterology: General Gastroenterology
Dr. Ankoma-Sey's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at San FranciscoFellowship, Gastroenterology
- Good Samaritan Hospital of MDResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Ghana Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Ankoma-Sey's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License1996 - 2014
- CA State Medical License1993 - 2015
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineGastroenterology
- American Board of Internal MedicineTransplant Hepatology
Dr. Ankoma-Sey's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Most Compassionate DoctorAmerican Registry
Dr. Ankoma-Sey's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Morphological features of advanced hepatocellular carcinoma as a predictor of downstaging and liver transplantation: an intention-to-treat analysis. Barakat, O., Wood, R. P., Ozaki, C. F., Ankoma-Sey, V., Galati, J., Skolkin, M., Toombs, B., Round, M., Moore, W., Mieles, L.; Liver Transpl. 2010 Mar.
- Peginterferon alfa-2a and ribavirin in Latino and non-Latino whites with hepatitis C. Rodriguez-Torres, M., Jeffers, L. J., Sheikh, M. Y., Rossaro, L., Ankoma-Sey, V., Hamzeh, F. M., Martin, P.; N Engl J Med. 2009 Jan 15.
- Drug-induced liver injury: hepatotoxicity of quetiapine revisited. Shpaner, A., Li, W., Ankoma-Sey, V., Botero, R. C.; Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2008 Nov 01.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
Dr. Ankoma-Sey's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Victor Ankoma-Sey, Dr. Victor Ankoma-Sey, MD, Dr. V Ankoma-Sey
- 23 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 23 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ankoma-Sey's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Gastroenterology, TX)
- Stephen Lacey, MD
- Kermit Speeg Jr., MD
- Thomas Ducker, MD
- Robert Hendler, MD
- Timothy Miller, MD
- Kevin Ho, MD
- William Harford Jr, MD
- Samar Harris, MD
- Randall Macurak, MD
- Noel Searle, MD