Overview of Dr. Hernandez
Dr. Victor Hernandez, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Miami, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and New Jersey. He is affiliated with University of Miami Hospital, University of Miami Hospital and Clinics, and Jackson Health System.
Office1321 NW 14th St
Suite 306 - Uhealth Tower West Bulding
Miami, FL 33136Fax(305) 689-3928
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Universidad del Norte Faculty of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsNationwide analysis on the impact of peripheral vascular disease following primary total knee arthroplasty: A matched-control analysis.Spencer Summers, Ramakanth Yakkanti, Sagie Haziza, Rushabh M. Vakharia, Martin W. Roche, Victor H. Hernandez> ;Knee. 2021 Aug 1
- 1 citationsSeptic Arthritis of the Shoulder After SARS-CoV-2 Pfizer Vaccination: A Case Report.Dustin H. Massel, Sagie Haziza, Sebastian Rivera, Neil Mohile, Ty K. Subhawong, Victor H. Hernandez> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2021 Jul 30
- Effects of Venous Insufficiency in Patients Undergoing Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty: An Analysis of 1.2 Million Patients.Spencer Summers, Ramakanth Yakkanti, Justin Ocksrider, Sagie Haziza, Angelo Mannino, Martin W. Roche, Victor H. Hernandez> ;Journal of Knee Surgery. 2021 Aug 31
- Join now to see all
- Many May Be OK to Drive 2 Weeks After Getting New Hip: Study - US NewsMarch 25th, 2015
- Device for Remote Patient Monitoring After Knee Replacement Shows PromiseSeptember 16th, 2021
- Focusing on You: Quicker Recovery with Outpatient Knee ReplacementSeptember 16th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: