Are you Dr. Tsirline?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 N Westmoreland Rd
Lake Forest, IL 60045Phone(847) 234-4310Fax(847) 234-4336
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Victor Tsirline, MD is a general surgeon in Lake Forest, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Highland Park Hospital and Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 2004 - 2010
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2010 - 2013
- IL State Medical License Active through 2014
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsQuality of life following component separation versus standard open ventral hernia repair for large hernias.David A. Klima, Victor B. Tsirline, Igor Belyansky, K.T. Dacey, Amy E. Lincourt, Kent W. Kercher, B. Todd Heniford> ;Surgical Innovation. 2014 Apr 1
- 56 citationsHow frequently and when do patients undergo cholecystectomy after bariatric surgeryV.B. Tsirline, Zeid M. Keilani, Sofiane El Djouzi, Ryan C. Phillips, Timothy Kuwada, Keith S. Gersin, Connie Simms, Dimitrios Stefanidis> ;Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases. 2014 Mar 1
- 35 citationsRegionalization and outcomes of hepato-pancreato-biliary cancer surgery in USA.Paul D. Colavita, Victor B. Tsirline, Igor Belyansky, Ryan Z. Swan, Amanda L. Walters, Amy E. Lincourt, David A. Iannitti, B. Todd Heniford> ;Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. 2014 Jan 16
- Join now to see all