Are you Dr. Villarreal?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16620 San Pedro Ave
San Antonio, TX 78232Phone(210) 614-1231Fax(210) 616-0704
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Victor Villarreal, MD is a nephrologist in San Antonio, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and California. He is affiliated with St Lukes Baptist Hospital, Methodist Hospital, and University Health.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern - Parkland Health & Hospital SystemFellowship, Nephrology, 1986 - 1988
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1974
- VA Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de MexicoClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1988 - Present
- TX State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012