Vijay Vad, MD
Assistant Professor of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Cornell University-Weill Medical College
- 519 E 72nd St
New York, NY 10021
Phone: (212) 606-1306
Fax: (212) 774-2934
Dr. Vad's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Physical Medicine/Rehab: Sports Medicine (Non-Surgical)
Dr. Vad's Education & Medical Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell CampusResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Vad's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationPhysical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationSports Medicine
Dr. Vad's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The role of the Back Rx exercise program in diskogenic low back pain: a prospective randomized trial. Vad, V.B., Bhat, A.L., Tarabichi, Y.; Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2007 May.
- The role of subacromial shoulder irrigation in the treatment of calcific rotator cuff tendinosis: a case series. Vad, V. B.,Solomon, J.,Adin, D. R.; Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2005 Jun.
- Low back pain in professional golfers: the role of associated hip and low back range-of-motion deficits. Vad, V.B., Bhat, A.L., Basrai, D., Gebeh, A., Aspergren, D.D., Andrews, J.R.; Am J Sports Med. 2004 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
Dr. Vad's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Vijay Vad, Dr. Vijay Vad, MD, Dr. V Vad, Dr. Vijay B Vad
- 30 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 30 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Vad's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Physical Medicine/Rehab, NY)
- Henry Sardar, DO
- Jingling Tang, MD
- Argyrios Stampas, MD
- Venus Calla-Gampong, MD
- Ramon Vallarino, MD
- Joe Vongvorachoti, MD
- Deborah Fry, MD
- Nagamma Duddempudi, MD
- David Kammerman, MD
- Judith Glaser, DO