Are you Dr. Brahmabhatt?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8750 Transit Rd
East Amherst, NY 14051Phone(716) 636-1470Fax(716) 636-1423
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vikram Brahmabhatt, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in East Amherst, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital and Kenmore Mercy Hospital.
Education & Training
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1997 - 2002
- L. Tilak Municipal Medical CollegeClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2017
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsSplit-Line Orientation of the Talar Dome Articular CartilageLeslie J. Bisson, Vikram Brahmabhatt, John M. Marzo> ;Arthroscopy. 2005 May 1
- Double-stranded hamstring tendons for anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Brahmabhatt, V., Smolinski, R., McGlowan, J., Dmochowski, J., Ziv, I.> ;Am J Knee Surg. 1999
- The effects of dietary-induced obesity on the biomechanical properties of femora in male rats.Brahmabhatt, V., Rho, J., Bernardis, L., Gillespie, R., Ziv, I.> ;Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1998 Aug
- Northtowns Orthopedics Opens New Location in New YorkAugust 1st, 2013