Vincent Cryns, MD
Adjunct Prof in Medicine-Endocrinology and Cell and Molecular Biology, Northwestern University Medical School
- 451 Junction Rd
Madison, WI 53717
Phone: (608) 263-5010
Fax: (312) 695-4433
Dr. Cryns's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Endocrinology: General Endocrinology
Dr. Cryns's Education & Medical Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Harvard Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Cryns's Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- WI State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineEndocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Dr. Cryns's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- αB-crystallin: a Novel Regulator of Breast Cancer Metastasis to the Brain. Malin, D.,Strekalova, E.,Petrovic, V.,Deal, A. M.,Al Ahmad, A.,Adamo, B.,Miller, C. R.,Ugolkov, A.,Livasy, C.,Fritchie, K.,Hamilton, E. P.,Blackwell, K.,Geradts, J.,Ewend,...; Clin. Cancer Res.. 2013 Oct 18.
- Photoexpulsion of surface-grafted ruthenium complexes and subsequent release of cytotoxic cargos to cancer cells from mesoporous silica nanoparticles. Frasconi, M.,Liu, Z.,Lei, J.,Wu, Y.,Strekalova, E.,Malin, D.,Ambrogio, M. W.,Chen, X.,Botros, Y. Y.,Cryns, V. L.,Sauvage, J. P.,Stoddart, J. F.; J. Am. Chem. Soc.. 2013 Aug 7.
- ?B-Crystallin promotes oncogenic transformation and inhibits caspase activation in cells primed for apoptosis by Rb inactivation. Petrovic, V.,Malin, D.,Cryns, V. L.; Breast Cancer Res. Treat.. 2013 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 54 More...
- Dr. Vincent Cryns, Dr. Vincent Cryns, MD, Dr. V Cryns
- 31 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 31 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Cryns's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Endocrinology, WI)
- Arnold Asp, MD
- John Carroll Jr., MD
- Syed Raza, MD
- Sarah Mirocha, MD
- Laura Simon, MD
- Thomas Kelly, MD
- Kent Ray, DO
- Ram Pathak, MD
- Elizabeth Nora, MD
- Yoram Shenker, MD