Dr. Kiesel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 S Pinellas Ave
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689Phone+1 727-938-1581Fax+1 727-938-1583
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1966 - 1969
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Surgery, 1965 - 1966
- Presbyterian Medical Center of the University of Pennsylvania Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1980 - 2019
- WV State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Aprima EHR, Aprima Medical Software, Inc., 2013
- Seminar on Total Hip or Knee ReplacementMarch 10th, 2010
- Two Pinellas Hospitals Highlight Women's Health IssuesMay 19th, 2010
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: