Dr. Tripathi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office49 Atwood Rd
Pelham, NH 03076Phone(603) 635-2802Fax(603) 635-3070
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- MeritCare Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1963 - 1964
- Lowell General HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1961 - 1963
- UMass Chan - BaystateResidency, Surgery, 1960 - 1961
- UMass Chan - BaystateInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
- King George's/CSM Medical CollegeClass of 1957
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1968 - 2014
- MA State Medical License Active through 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsImpact of municipal wastewater reuse through micro-irrigation system on the incidence of coliforms in selected vegetable crops.Vinod Kumar Tripathi, T. B. S. Rajput, Neelam Patel, Lata Nain> ;Journal of Environmental Management. 2019 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: