Are you Dr. Gupta?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Lock Street
New Haven, CT 06511Phone(203) 432-0076Fax(203) 432-7289
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vishal Gupta, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in New Haven, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2007 - 2011
- Royal College of Surgeons IrelandClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2011 - 2015
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Preoperative vs postoperative radiation therapy in localized soft tissue sarcoma: Nationwide patterns of care and trends in utilization.Lazarev, S.,McGee, H.,Moshier, E.,Ru, M.,Demicco, E. G.,Gupta, V.> ;Pract Radiat Oncol. 2017 May 30
- 15 citationsSurvival Differences between Organ Preservation Surgery and Definitive Radiotherapy in Early Supraglottic Squamous Cell CarcinomaHassan Arshad, Vijayvel Jayaprakash, Vishal Gupta, David M. Cohan, Dildeep Ambujakshan, Nestor R. Rigual, Anurag K. Singh, Wesley L. Hicks> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2014 Feb 1
- 16 citationsPretreatment weight status and weight loss among head and neck cancer patients receiving definitive concurrent chemoradiation therapy: implications for nutrition integ...Mary E. Platek, Elizabeth Myrick, Susan A. McCloskey, Vishal Gupta, Mary E. Reid, Gregory E. Wilding, David M. Cohan, Hassan Arshad, Nestor R. Rigual, Wesley L. Hicks,...> ;Supportive Care in Cancer. 2013 Jun 7
- Join now to see all