- 222 W 39th Ave
San Mateo, CA 94403
Phone: (650) 573-2222
Dr. Levy's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Infectious Disease: General Infectious Disease
Dr. Levy's Education & Medical Training
- Stanford UniversityFellowship, Infectious Disease
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine
- John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook CountyResidency, Internal Medicine
- Rush Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Levy's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineInfectious Disease
Dr. Levy's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- [Interferon alpha-2a treatment of 26 patients with chronic non-A non-B hepatitis. Predictive factors of response]. Lunel-Fabiani, F., Guivarch, P., Valla, D., Grippon, P., Marques, M. A., Huraux, J. M., Le Charpentier, Y., Levy, V. G., Bousquet, O., Opolon, P.; Gastroenterol Clin Biol. 1990.
- [Asymptomatic urinary infection is frequent in hospitalized patients with cirrhosis]. Bellaïche, G., Pauwels, A., Levy, M., Tordjmann, T., Levy, V. G.; Gastroenterol Clin Biol. 1994.
- Liver disease from surreptitious administration of urethane. Cadranel, J. F., Legendre, C., Desaint, B., Delamarre, N., Florent, C., Levy, V. G.; J Clin Gastroenterol. 1993 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 9 More...
- Dr. Vivian Levy, Dr. Vivian Levy, MD, Dr. V Levy
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Levy's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Infectious Disease, CA)
- Michele Ritter, MD
- Rodney Wishnow, MD
- Muni Barash, MD
- Julie Parsonnet, MD
- Jose Mario D Fontanilla, MD
- Eva Quiroz, MD
- David Talan, MD
- Jeremiah Tilles, MD
- Mark Finch, MD
- Antonio Cabinian, MD