Vuong Duthinh, MD
- 3399 Pollock Rd
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Phone: (810) 603-0170
Fax: (810) 579-1705
Dr. Duthinh's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Cardiology: General Cardiology
Dr. Duthinh's Education & Medical Training
- University of PennsylvaniaFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Temple University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Duthinh's Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- OH State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- MI State Medical LicenseActive through 2015
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineCardiovascular Disease
Dr. Duthinh's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACP)American College of Physicians, 1999
Dr. Duthinh's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Right ventricular radiofrequency ablation of ventricular tachycardia after myocardial infarction. Menz, V., Duthinh, V., Callans, D. J., Schwartzman, D., Gottlieb, C. D., Marchlinski, F. E.; Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1997 Jun.
- Programmed ventricular stimulation: uses and limitations. Marchlinski, F. E., Swarna, U. S., Duthinh, V., Schwartzman, D. S., Callans, D. J., Gottlieb, C. D.; Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1994 Mar.
- Comparison of slow response action potentials from normal and hypertrophied myocardium. Hemwall, E. L., Duthinh, V., Houser, S. R.; Am J Physiol. 1984 May.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
Dr. Duthinh's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Vuong Duthinh, Dr. Vuong Duthinh, MD, Dr. V Duthinh
- 27 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 27 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Duthinh's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Cardiology, MI)
- Harvinder Singh, MD
- Theodore Schreiber, MD
- Ilija Urosev, MD
- Mohamed El-Haddad, MD
- Rasik Parikh, MD
- Leon Friedman, MD
- James Wilks, MD
- Vancuong Nguyen, MD
- Naomi Overton, MD
- Amine Zein, DO