Are you Dr. Kabbara?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office250 Stanaford Rd
Beckley, WV 25801Phone(304) 253-2225Fax(304) 253-2285
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Wadih Kabbara, MD is a board certified internist in Beckley, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia and District of Columbia. He is affiliated with Beckley ARH Hospital, Raleigh General Hospital, and Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Providence HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Kaunas Medical InstituteClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 2004 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Medisoft Clinical EHR, McKesson Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 53 citationsDendritic cell neoplasms: An overviewSebastien Kairouz, Jana G. Hashash, Wadih Kabbara, Wassim Mchayleh, Imad A. Tabbara> ;American Journal of Hematology. 2007 Oct 1