Walter Hinton, MD
- 2230 Stockton Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95817
Phone: (916) 734-2972
Dr. Hinton's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Pain Medicine
Dr. Hinton's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at San FranciscoResidency, Psychiatry
- Tulane University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Hinton's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyGeriatric Psychiatry
Dr. Hinton's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Posttraumatic concerns: a patient-centered approach to outcome assessment after traumatic physical injury. Zatzick, D. F., Kang, S. M., Hinton, W. L., Kelly, R. H., Hilty, D. M., Franz, C. E., Le, L., Kravitz, R. L.; Med Care. 2001 Apr.
- Take up the caregiver''s burden: stories of care for urban African American elders with dementia. Fox, K., Hinton, W. L., Levkoff, S.; Cult Med Psychiatry. 1999 Dec.
- Locations of remorse and homelands of resilience: notes on grief and sense of loss of place of Latino and Irish-American caregivers of demented elders. Ortiz, A., Simmons, J., Hinton, W. L.; Cult Med Psychiatry. 1999 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Dr. Walter Hinton, Dr. Walter Hinton, MD, Dr. W Hinton, Dr. Walter Ladson Hinton
- 17 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 17 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Hinton's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CA)
- Akbar Gilani, MD
- Harald Von Scotti, MD
- Rakesh Kumar Bhansali, MD
- Margaret (Carl) Branscom, MD
- Charles Panadero, MD
- Rufino Co, MD
- Glyn Griffin, MD
- Anh Tran, MD
- Janet Tsang, MD
- Robert Hausner, MD