Are you Dr. Peters?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8 Richland Medical Park Dr
Columbia, SC 29203Phone+1 803-545-6050Fax+1 803-545-6051
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Walter Peters IV, MD is a board certified neurologist in Columbia, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Prisma Health Richland Hospital.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2013 - 2014
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2012 - 2013
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 2009 - 2012
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2016 - 2025
- TN State Medical License 2011 - 2018
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Epilepsy
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsLeptomeningeal metastasis from occult signet-ring cell colon adenocarcinoma presenting with isolated headacheKirk Kleinfeld, Walter Hamilton Peters, Corinne Stephenson, Nabil J. Azar> ;Journal of Clinical Neuroscience. 2013 Jun 1
- Prisma Health Richland HospitalColumbia, South Carolina