Are you Dr. Pleban?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office226 Mill Hill Ave
Bridgeport, CT 06610Phone(203) 384-3873Fax(203) 384-3829
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Walter Pleban, MD is a general surgeon in Bridgeport, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut.
Education & Training
- Bridgeport HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1968 - 1969
- Bridgeport HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1964 - 1966
- Bridgeport HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- Catholic University of LeuvenClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1964 - 2014
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- An informational approach to likelihood of malnutritionLarry H. Bernstein, Thomas A. Shaw-Stiffel, Lisa Zarny, Walter Pleban> ;Nutrition. 1996 Nov 1
- 24 citationsPrealbumin in nutrition evaluationLarry H. Bernstein, Walter Pleban> ;Nutrition. 1996 Apr 1
- 26 citationsEffect of nutrition status and other factors on length of hospital stay after major gastrointestinal surgery.Thomas A. Shaw-Stiffel, Zarny La, Walter Pleban, Rosman Dd, Rudolph Ra, Larry H. Bernstein> ;Nutrition. 1993 Mar 1
- Join now to see all