Are you Dr. Vieweg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5855 Bremo Rd
Richmond, VA 23226Phone(804) 288-3251Fax(894) 750-2319
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Walter Vieweg, MD is a geriatrician in Richmond, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia.
Education & Training
- University of VirginiaResidency, Psychiatry, 1981 - 1984
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1970 - 1972
- Naval HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1969
- Naval Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- QTc interval prolongation and torsade de pointes associated with second-generation antipsychotics and antidepressants: a comprehensive review.Mehrul Hasnain, W. Victor R. Vieweg> ;CNS Drugs. 2014 Aug 29
- Quetiapine, QTc interval prolongation, and torsade de pointes: a review of case reportsMehrul Hasnain, W. Victor R. Vieweg, Robert H Howland, Christopher Kogut, Ericka L. Breden Crouse, Jayanthi N. Koneru, Jules C. Hancox, Geneviève C. Digby, Adrian Bara...> ;Therapeutic Advances in Psychopharmacology. 2014 Jun 1
- Erythromycin, QTc interval prolongation, and torsade de pointes: Case reports, major risk factors and illness severityJules C. Hancox, Mehrul Hasnain, W. Victor R. Vieweg, Michael Gysel, Michelle Methot, Adrian Baranchuk> ;Therapeutic advances in infectious disease. 2014 Apr 1
- Join now to see all