Warees Muhammad, MD
- 1638 Owen Dr
Fayetteville, NC 28304
Phone: (910) 615-3182
Dr. Muhammad's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatrics: Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Dr. Muhammad's Education & Medical Training
- University of TennesseeFellowship, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Medical Center of Central GAResidency, Pediatrics
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Muhammad's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
Dr. Muhammad's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Genotyping single nucleotide polymorphisms using intact polymerase chain reaction products by electrospray quadrupole mass spectrometry. Walters, J. J., Muhammad, W., Fox, K. F., Fox, A., Xie, D., Creek, K. E., Pirisi, L.; Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom. 2001.
- Index of suspicion. Hopp, R., Natarajan, N., Lewis, M. L., Krishnan, K., Muhammad, W. T.; Pediatr Rev. 2007 Oct.
- Automated discrimination of polymerase chain reaction products with closely related sequences by software-based detection of characteristic peaks in product ion spectra. Muhammad, W. T., Tabb, D. L., Fox, K. F., Fox, A.; Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom. 2003.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Warees Muhammad, Dr. Warees Muhammad, MD, Dr. W Muhammad
- 3 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 3 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Muhammad's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatrics, NC)
- Ruth Lotz, MD
- Judith Seago, MD
- Barbara Appel, MD
- Jennie (Barney) Mangun, MD
- Larissa Saldana, MD
- Jennifer Singleton, MD
- Thomas Dill, MD
- Lillian Harris, MD
- Daniela Hochreiter, MD
- James Mc Callum, MD