Are you Dr. Brown?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office35 Bedford St
18a Lexington Med Management
Lexington, MA 02420Phone(781) 863-8080Fax(781) 863-8081
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Wayne Brown, MD is an internist in Lexington, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1986 - 1989
- Cambridge Hospital - Cambridge Health AllianceResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- University of MassachusettsClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1988 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsHigh frequency of mitral valve prolapse and aortic regurgitation among asymptomatic adults with Down's syndrome.Samuel Z. Goldhaber, Wayne D. Brown, Martin St. John Sutton> ;JAMA. 1987 Oct 2
- 15 citationsValvular heart disease (aortic regurgitation and mitral valve prolapse) among institutionalized adults with Down's syndrome.Samuel Z. Goldhaber, I.Leslie Rubin, Wayne D. Brown, Neil Robertson, Frances Stubblefield, Laurence J. Sloss> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1986 Feb 1