Wendy Breyer, MD
- 1152 E 200 N
American Fork, UT 84003
Phone: (801) 772-0698
Fax: (801) 772-0705
Dr. Breyer's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Hematology: General Hematology
Dr. Breyer's Education & Medical Training
- Wake Forest UniversityFellowship, Hematology/Oncology
- Wake Forest UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine
- Wake Forest School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Breyer's Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineMedical Oncology
Dr. Breyer's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Characterization and structure of the manganese-responsive transcriptional regulator ScaR. Stoll, K.E., Draper, W.E., Kliegman, J.I., Golynskiy, M.V., Brew-Appiah, R.T., Phillips, R.K., Brown, H.K., Breyer, W.A., Jakubovics, N.S., Jenkinson, H.F., Brennan, R.G.,...; Biochemistry. 2009-11-03.
- Lumbar puncture experience among medical school graduates: the need for formal procedural skills training. Cartwright, M. S., Reynolds, P. S., Rodriguez, Z. M., Breyer, W. A., Cruz, J. M.; Med Educ. 2005 Apr.
- Structure of a domain-opened mutant (R121D) of the human lactoferrin N-lobe refined from a merohedrally twinned crystal form. Jameson, G. B., Anderson, B. F., Breyer, W. A., Day, C. L., Tweedie, J. W., Baker, E. N.; Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 2002 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. Wendy Breyer, Dr. Wendy Breyer, MD, Dr. W Breyer, Dr. Wendy A Breyer
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Breyer's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Hematology, UT)
- Michael Deininger, MD
- Gregory Chipman, MD
- Nathan Rich, MD
- Jonathan Whisenant, MD
- Kelly Konopa, MD
- Justin Call, MD
- Theresa Werner, MD
- Elizabeth Prystas, MD
- Nitin Chandramouli, MD
- Julie Asch, MD