- Dr. Wendy Matis, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Salt Lake City, Utah. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Utah. She is affiliated with LDS Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License1991 - 2016
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD)American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Treatment of pyoderma gangrenosum with cyclosporine. Matis, W. L., Ellis, C. N., Griffiths, C. E., Lazarus, G. S.; Arch Dermatol. 1992 Aug.
- Substance P induces the expression of an endothelial-leukocyte adhesion molecule by microvascular endothelium. Matis, W. L., Lavker, R. M., Murphy, G. F.; J Invest Dermatol. 1990 Apr.
- Degranulation of human mast cells induces an endothelial antigen central to leukocyte adhesion. Klein, L. M., Lavker, R. M., Matis, W. L., Murphy, G. F.; Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1989 Nov.
- Register to See 6 More
- American Academy of Dermatology - AADFellow
- Dr. Wendy Matis, Dr. Wendy Matis, MD, Dr. W Matis, Dr. Wendy L Matis