- 710 E 200 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
Phone: (801) 521-0100
Dr. Matis's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Dr. Matis's Education & Medical Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Dermatology
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Matis's Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Dr. Matis's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD)American Academy of Dermatology
Dr. Matis's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Treatment of pyoderma gangrenosum with cyclosporine. Matis, W. L., Ellis, C. N., Griffiths, C. E., Lazarus, G. S.; Arch Dermatol. 1992 Aug.
- Substance P induces the expression of an endothelial-leukocyte adhesion molecule by microvascular endothelium. Matis, W. L., Lavker, R. M., Murphy, G. F.; J Invest Dermatol. 1990 Apr.
- Degranulation of human mast cells induces an endothelial antigen central to leukocyte adhesion. Klein, L. M., Lavker, R. M., Matis, W. L., Murphy, G. F.; Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1989 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
Dr. Matis's Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology - AADFellow
- Dr. Wendy Matis, Dr. Wendy Matis, MD, Dr. W Matis, Dr. Wendy L Matis
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Matis's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Dermatology, UT)
- Stephanie Klein, MD
- Richard Stone, MD
- Bradley Summers, MD
- Mark Taylor, MD
- C David Hansen, MD
- Gerald Krueger, MD
- Christopher Hull, MD
- Laurence Meyer, MD
- Richard Odell, MD
- Rulon Bradley, MD