Are you Dr. Stawski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1900 Wealthy St Se
Grand Rapids, MI 49506Phone(616) 458-1200Fax(616) 459-0199
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Willard Stawski, MD is a general surgeon in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital and is an Associate Professor at Michigan State University.
Education & Training
- Spectrum Health-BlodgettResidency, General Surgery, 1969 - 1971
- University of WashingtonResidency, General Surgery, 1967 - 1968
- Spectrum Health-BlodgettInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1967 - 2015
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsMucormycosis of the face.Rocco C. Piazza, Wendy L Thomas, Willard S. Stawski, Ronald D. Ford> ;Journal of Burn Care & Research. 2009 May 1
- Reducing health care costs.Willard S Stawski> ;Michigan medicine. 2005 Jul 1
- MSMS survey on Medicare carrier problems revealing.Stawski, W.> ;Mich Med. 1992 Nov
- Join now to see all
- Spectrum Health - Butterworth HospitalGrand Rapids, Michigan