Are you Dr. Brown?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office906 W 2nd Ave Ste 600
Spokane, WA 99201Phone+1 509-458-5889
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Brown, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Spokane, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and Oregon. He is affiliated with Mann-Grandstaff Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 1991 - 1995
- Oregon Health and Science University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1992 - Present
- WA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- A lentivirus-based system for Cas9/gRNA expression and subsequent removal by Cre-mediated recombination.Carpenter, M. A.,Law, E. K.,Serebrenik, A.,Brown, W. L.,Harris, R. S.> ;Methods. 2018 Dec 24
- Natural APOBEC3C variants can elicit differential HIV-1 restriction activity.Anderson, B. D.,Ikeda, T.,Moghadasi, S. A.,Martin, A. S.,Brown, W. L.,Harris, R. S.> ;Retrovirology. 2018 Dec 19
- Epstein-Barr virus BORF2 inhibits cellular APOBEC3B to preserve viral genome integrity.Cheng, A. Z.,Yockteng-Melgar, J.,Jarvis, M. C.,Malik-Soni, N.,Borozan, I.,Carpenter, M. A.,McCann, J. L.,Ebrahimi, D.,Shaban, N. M.,Marcon, E.,Greenblatt, J.,Brown, W....> ;Nat Microbiol. 2018 Nov 14
- Join now to see all
- Glasgow Skeptics: “What Phrenology Teaches Us About Ourselves”March 18th, 2019
- Mann-Grandstaff Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSpokane, Washington