Are you Dr. Butler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 71 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15 Parkman St
Boston, MA 02114Phone(617) 726-3801Fax(617) 726-7546
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Butler, MD is a neurosurgeon in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital and is an Instructor in Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1988 - 1994
- Massachusetts General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Proton Radiation Therapy for Pediatric Craniopharyngioma Protons for Craniopharyngioma.Rachel B. Jimenez, Soha Ahmed, Andrew Johnson, Horatio Thomas, Nicolas Depauw, Nora Horick, Joanna Tansky, Casey L. Evans, Margaret B. Pulsifer, David H. Ebb, William ...> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2021 Mar 1
- Exome sequencing implicates genetic disruption of prenatal neuro-gliogenesis in sporadic congenital hydrocephalusSheng Chih Jin, Weilai Dong, Adam J. Kundishora, Shreyas Panchagnula, Andres Moreno-De-Luca, Charuta G. Furey, August A Allocco, Rebecca L. Walker, Carol Nelson-Willia...> ;Nature Medicine. 2020 Oct 19
- Pediatric liver transplant following near catastrophic head bleed: Lessons learnedAlex G. Cuenca, Stephen Hardy, Uzma Shah, David Lawlor, Zehra Ordulu, Desiree Sierra Velez, Katherine L Olshan, William E. Butler, Heidi Yeh> ;Pediatric Transplantation. 2020 Jan 20
- Join now to see all
- Nine-Year-Old Faces Life's Challenges with Positive AttitudeJuly 10th, 2019
- Durling: Family of Winchendon Girl Ivy Fitzmaurice Needs Help After Insurance Coverage Is Denied for Needed SurgeryJanuary 16th, 2020
- Neurosurgery Program ExpandsFebruary 12th, 2016
- Massachusetts General HospitalBoston, Massachusetts