- Dr. William Charash, MD is a board certified general surgeon in Burlington, Vermont. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Vermont. He is affiliated with Fletcher Allen Health Care.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: Trauma Surgery & Surgical Critical Care
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License2003 - 2016
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of SurgerySurgical Critical Care
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationEpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012, 2013
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Anticoagulation management around percutaneous bedside procedures: Is adjustment required? Barton, C. A., McMillian, W. D., Osler, T., Charash, W. E., Igneri, P. A., Brenny, N. C., Aloi, J. J., Fortune, J. B.; J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2012 Apr.
- Telemedicine to a moving ambulance improves outcome after trauma in simulated patients. Charash, W.E., Caputo, M.P., Clark, H., Callas, P.W., Rogers, F.B., Crookes, B.A., Alborg, M.S., Ricci, M.A.; J Trauma. 2011 Jul.
- Phentolamine continuous infusion in a patient with pheochromocytoma. McMillian, W.D., Trombley, B.J., Charash, W.E., Christian, R.C.; Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2011 Jan 15.
- Register to See 18 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. William Charash, Dr. William Charash, MD, Dr. W Charash, Dr. William Edward Charash