William Clovis, MD
William L. Clovis, M. D.
- 2052 Sansom St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Phone: (215) 568-1380
Fax: (215) 569-0487
Dr. Clovis's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
- Clinical Interests: Body Temperature; Certification; Ephedrine; Continuing Medical Education; Forensic Psychiatry; Community Mental Health Services; Antitussive Agents
Dr. Clovis's Education & Medical Training
- Philadelphia General HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Psychiatry
- Abington Memorial HospitalInternship, Transitional Year
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaMedical School
Dr. Clovis's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License1958 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry, 1969
Dr. Clovis's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Skin temperature after eating: evidence bearing upon a thermostatic control of food intake. STUNKARD, A. J., CLOVIS, W. L., FREE, S. M.; Am J Med Sci. 1962 Nov.
- Immediate passage of tumor cell emboli through the liver and kidney. CLOVIS, W. L., GAMBLE, W. J., ZEIDMAN, I.; Cancer Res. 1956 Sep.
- Mania and cough syrup. Clovis, W. L.; J Clin Psychiatry. 1993 May.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
Physicians, view Dr. Clovis's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, PA)
- Abdulkarim Aslo, MD
- Nhien Nguyen, MD
- Michael Kwiat, MD
- Jose Ignacio, MD
- Leo Nierras, MD
- Isabella Sosnovsky, MD
- Kirsten Tollefson, MD
- Bethany Franklin, MD
- Joel Capucao, MD
- Matthew Burkey, MD