William Davenport, MD
- 345 W Michigan St
Orlando, FL 32806
Phone: (407) 843-9083
Fax: (407) 420-2900
Dr. Davenport's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Davenport's Education & Medical Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Hand Surgery
- University of FloridaResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of North Carolina School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Davenport's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Davenport's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Perioperative compartment syndrome of the hand. Clark, J.M., Friedell, M.L., Gupta, B.R., Davenport, W.C., Amponsah, K.; Am Surg. 2011 Jan.
- Wrist ligament strain during external fixation: a cadaveric study. Davenport, W. C., Miller, G., Wright, T. W.; J Hand Surg Am. 1999 Jan.
- The effects of ionizing radiation on the pulmonary vasculature of intact rats and isolated pulmonary endothelium. Kwock, L., Davenport, W. C., Clark, R. L., Zarembra, J., Lingle, B., Chaney, E. L., Friedman, M.; Radiat Res. 1987 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. William Davenport, Dr. William Davenport, MD, Dr. W Davenport, Dr. William Clark Davenport
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Davenport's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, FL)
- Brandon Steen, MD
- Michael Magee, MD
- Kenneth Hodor, MD
- Thomas Nienke, DO
- Marc Kaye, MD
- Patrick Logue, MD
- Norman Higgins, MD
- Raul Montes, MD
- Steven Goldberg, MD
- Francisco Rubio, MD