- Dr. William Davenport, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Orlando, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery, Hand Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License1991 - 2017
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top DoctorCastle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Perioperative compartment syndrome of the hand. Clark, J.M., Friedell, M.L., Gupta, B.R., Davenport, W.C., Amponsah, K.; Am Surg. 2011 Jan.
- Wrist ligament strain during external fixation: a cadaveric study. Davenport, W. C., Miller, G., Wright, T. W.; J Hand Surg Am. 1999 Jan.
- The effects of ionizing radiation on the pulmonary vasculature of intact rats and isolated pulmonary endothelium. Kwock, L., Davenport, W. C., Clark, R. L., Zarembra, J., Lingle, B., Chaney, E. L., Friedman, M.; Radiat Res. 1987 Aug.
- Register to See 2 More
- Dr. William Davenport, Dr. William Davenport, MD, Dr. W Davenport, Dr. William Clark Davenport